HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE

 HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE    (http://odidispelltemple.blogspot.com )  I am from USA i was diagnosed with HSV TPYE 2 while I was pregnant .I cried for days. I was devastated and looking up info on it just made it worse. I don't know how long I have had it for. I don't know if my partner has it or if he was the one who transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That's how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn't able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn't helping my situation. I ended up having her natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of my depression i couldn't. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don't want anything to happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my virus. one day i decide to surf the internet for cure so i  saw a testimony  total cure of HERPES by Dr. Odidi  with  NATURAL HERBS so  i pick up the email Address: odidispelltemple@gmail.com and contact he an hour later he reply explain to me how am going to get the herbs and how am going to use it  to cure my virus i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it within seven days now am tested negative i am free from the virus thanks Doc. for so many passing through this contact Dr. Odidi  to help you get rid of the  virus. here is his email address: odidispelltemple@gmail.com  you can also call or add him on whats app +2349012515879   He can as well cure so many diseases like...... 1. ALS 2. HPV 3. SHINGLES 4. CANCER 5. HIV/AIDS 6. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can't remember now.Thanks Doc am so happy today  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Story