My Herpes Virus started in my early twenties. I noticed a few days after breaking up with my Ex, Who was never faithful, I had some blisters around my Genital area and some Cold sores on my lips. It was mild at first but began to worsen as I got older. By the time I was in my mid-twenties, I was taking acyclovir and valtrex every night before I went to bed. The pain was unbearable but nothing I tried seemed to make it go away. I was a little stubborn but eventually I went on the internet to do research on how I could possibly get rid of this virus on Dr. Odidi Blog, Where i came Across a herbal doctor who has helped so many people of HSV with natural Medicine. I reached out to him ASAP and we spoke and I let him know my problem, which he promised to help deal with. Dr. Odidi  told me that I had Contracted Type 1&2 of Herpes Simplex Virus. He told me it was treatable with Natural Medicine. A Few days after I had spoken with Dr. Odidi , He sent me a product or herbal medicine and gave me instructions on How to Go about it . Much to my amazement the Herbal Medicine actually got rid of my HSV 1/2. Not all Herbal Doctors Online are Scammers, Some are genuine like DR ODIDI. Contact him on his clinic Email : odidispelltemple@gmail.com , facebook Page : https://web.facebook.com/odidisolutioncenter  Whatsapp/Call him Directly Through +2349012515879   Website:  http://odidispelltemple.blogspot.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Story