How i saved my 16 years old marriage

Hi My name is "Sarah Norman" I was married for 18 years but 5 years ago things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every single day. It got so bad and that he filed for divorce.
to be fair to my husband, it was entirely my mistake. i was going through PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and he did all he could to help but it became worse for me. i couldn't handle myself

When he filed for divorce and realize that i was gonna lose the best man i ever knew i tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me but he moved out of the house and still went ahead to with the divorce. I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked.
The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spiritualist and spell caster who eventually helped me out after many attempt by some other spell caster who i believe where powerless or not real spell casters.
Because other spiritualist have failed me i stopped believing on spirituality, spell casting or spell casters but reluctantly decided to give Dr. Odidi with the thought of giving up if he can't help me. He did special prayers and other things he told me he will do and to my surprise what other spiritualist and spell casters could not do.
Within 2 days, about 48 hours to be precise my husband Greg called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me even when i was clearly the cause for the break up. He moved back to the house and we continue to live happily.
What a wonderful miracle Dr. Odidi did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems and they have had good news like myself.
I strongly believe someone out there needs her help so i will advice that you make the effort to save your marriage or relationship or any problem to talk Dr. Odidi he saved my marriage and i am completely sure he can help you too

Here is hes Email: odidispelltemple@gmail.com

Thank you so much Dr. Odidi for what you did for me and my family