Restore broken relationship with powerful spell from reliable spell caster

My name is Marilyn Peters from Canada, I was in a relationship with Ben and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but a day came when we had misunderstanding because I answered a call from a guy that is asking me out for a date but I refused, and before you know it my guy told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I begged him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down cast and I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love Ben very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, i contacted Dr. Odidi and he promise me that my boyfriend will come back to me in 48 hour and just as she has said  in 48 hours time my boyfriend came back to me as Dr. Odidi had told me. I got your email (odidispelltemple@gmail.com) from my friend but i also saw a lot of testimonies about you on the internet. Thank you so much for bringing back the love of my life to me