How i won the power ball lottery with a powerful good luck spell

I go by the name Williams Spack. I won $40,000,000 in the power ball lottery, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr. Odidi the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr. Odidi helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3 days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first winner that is how i won {$60,000,000} Contact him on odidispelltemple@gmail.com is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery. He also help me to cure my herpes