How to restore broken marriage and relationship

My name is Linda.  I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still amazing for me so far.  I had a problem with my husband 3 years ago, which led to our breakup.  when he broke up with me, it wasn't me again, I felt so empty inside me, my love and my financial situation got worse, until Mirabel, a close friend, told me about a sorcerer who helped her in the same problem, his name is  Dr. Odidi
He told me a lot about Dr. Odidi and even gave me the address of his website, his Facebook and his email, and I also sent an email to Dr. Odidi, the spellcaster, I told him my problem and I did all he asked me to do, and he told me that I shouldn't worry that it would only take him one day to cast the spell that would return him.  Before I knew what was happening, my husband looked for my number, called me and told me that he would return to Me in 2 days and was so happy to have him back with me.
We have two children together and we are happy. Thanks to the Dr. Odidi for saving my marriage and for all the wonderful things he has been doing for the people, keep up the good work.  If you have a problem, I think you already know who is the best person to help you.  Contact him through his email: odidispelltemple@gmail.com or on her website www.odidispelltemple.blogspot.com you are the best among all online spell casters.  Post my testimony on your website so everyone can see it and also pray for my family.  Thank you