How to completely leave an ex lover for good (best help)

My boyfriend had this girl that has been ruining our relationships for years, he broke up with her three years ago, but she still controls him and destroys most of his relationships. I was now a victim. She came again to take him away from me, she tried all she could, but I kept my faith strong and stayed with my boyfriend without allowing her more into him.
She also confronted me, told me that there is nothing I will do to make her leave him alone, she warned seriously that I am endangering my life and she will soon act stronger than ever. I was afraid and started having doubt in my strength because my boyfriend has already started seeing her; all hope was almost lost, I don’t know how this evil lady  controls him since the day there had a dramatic break up.
I decided to help save the man I love even if we will not be together again. I went to friends for advice and visited blogs too. I found testimonies about Dr. Odidi Love Spell and others, but my spirit chose him. I took courage and emailed him and my life changed since then. The evil lady’s power over my boyfriend was destroyed and she doesn’t have any spiritual connecting again with him. My boyfriend has changed; he is feeling so relieved and healthy now than before. He also emailed Dr. Odidi to thank him for the love spell and encouraged me to also share our own testimony on blogs.
We are grateful for what you have done. Email her and receive your own miracle through odidispelltemple@gmail.com